cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ring time

bryer1
Visitor

Hi lads I have a iphone 4 that I need to increase ring time as it only ring for 10 seconds can you help please?cheers bryer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi!

Good query!

Give this below a shot...

Change the length of your phone's ringing time and avoid missing that important call. You increase the time from 5 to 30 seconds, or in mulitples of 5 seconds. Just type the following code into your phone: **61*(mailbox number)**(number of seconds you want it to ring for)#send The standard ringing time is 15 seconds. If you don't know your mailbox number it's just your normal mobile number with '5' added after the prefix. For example, 087 5 1234567.

I think this should work!

Post back when your done & can you tell us if it has in fact, extended you ring-time.

🙂

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi!

Good query!

Give this below a shot...

Change the length of your phone's ringing time and avoid missing that important call. You increase the time from 5 to 30 seconds, or in mulitples of 5 seconds. Just type the following code into your phone: **61*(mailbox number)**(number of seconds you want it to ring for)#send The standard ringing time is 15 seconds. If you don't know your mailbox number it's just your normal mobile number with '5' added after the prefix. For example, 087 5 1234567.

I think this should work!

Post back when your done & can you tell us if it has in fact, extended you ring-time.

🙂

Top man  worked 10 out of 10 cheers.

1amcn
Rock Star

Glad your sorted...

Any further queries, post us in the forum, we'll try to help if we can!

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
My phone is telling me not registered on network what can i do please

Hi

Have you Registered with 48?

See the link below:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/How-to-register-your-48-SIM/ta-p/23...

If you have Registered,you may need to manually select 48 on you handsets Network Settings.

Perhaps a quick look of your my 48 page might enlighten you to the reason for error message if you have no success with the suggestions listed above.

Smiley Happy

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi karlmarcks

Your post was blank... have you a query?

🙂