cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service

iguessitslauren
Visitor
I put actiavated sim into my iphone and at first it said no service and now its saying invalid sim-how do I get service?
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Is your phone unlocked for use on any network?

Try putting a small amount of cash credit on your account and see if that helps.

Sometimes the iPhone needs to send a UK SMS (costing 25c) to activate on a new network.

If that doesn't work try syncing with iTunes.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

iguessitslauren
Visitor
Ive done that still not working..

iguessitslauren
Visitor
When I log into my 48 account and I click on move my number -it comes up "unable to move number at this time" ??? But I activated the sim last night at 9 oclock...it says 3 hours on yere page please help!!

iguessitslauren
Visitor
How do I send a text to the uk?

You probably need to contact 48 support about this to see if they can help:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

If an iPhone needs to send a UK SMS to activate then it does it automatically as long as you have the necessary cash credit (at least 25c). You don't send this yourself.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

iguessitslauren
Visitor
Ok-how do I contact 48?

Using the link that I posted above.

iguessitslauren
Visitor
I did thanks