cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need HELP

dylantoner
Newcomer

topped up my guido membership, hasnt come through yet but the bank says that the money has been taken out of the account... also checked my history on 48 and it says that the status of the membership has been delivered, just wondering if anyone is experiencing this problem and if anyone knows how to fix it?? 

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date?

Remember that buying a new membership doesn't necessarily mean that it starts immediately.

If you have a current membership that has not run its course and expired yet then the new membership stacks until this happens and until then the new membership and its allowances are not available.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dylantoner
Newcomer
Okay thanks hope this helps dalyer my membership doesn't run out till the 22nd so hopefully I'll get my full Guido membership back then thanks

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
That should be the case.
And your online account should state that you have a "next" membership that starts on the 23rd. Of you have used up allowances on your current membership then you can buy add-ons to tide you over until then.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.