cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

membership

Anon
Not applicable

em, i purhased the guido membership about 20 days ago! and now im unable to go back to my other deal, which was all call and all texts for €10. i am dissapoionted as im not an internet fan and i spend more time on the phone! would you be able to sort me out the next time i purchase membership?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Before the new memberships were rolled out all existing users (before March 5th) were emailed to inform them that they could still buy Standard or VIP (aka Don) membership therafter but ONLY if they did not buy one of the other new memberships. You have done this so you can no longer get Standard. I guess the only thing for it is to log a support request to ask 48 if they can make an exception in your case:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Good luck! 🙂

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Before the new memberships were rolled out all existing users (before March 5th) were emailed to inform them that they could still buy Standard or VIP (aka Don) membership therafter but ONLY if they did not buy one of the other new memberships. You have done this so you can no longer get Standard. I guess the only thing for it is to log a support request to ask 48 if they can make an exception in your case:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Good luck! 🙂

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Good news... Seemingly this has changed now and anybody who was a member before March 5th 2013 can now purchase Standard membership even if they have since bought one of the other memberships in the meantime.

chowypop
Visitor
Really?? Are you sure next month I can go back to my old deal? Oh thank god!! I texted the wrong one by accident :L I'm so stupid :L

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Yeah. Once you were a member before 5th March 2013 you can buy standard or any other membership Abby month and swap between them each month whatever way you like.

chowypop
Visitor
That's great thanks a million for your help!