cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anon
Not applicable
Hi 48 is not working properly the past 3 days as it keeps saying "no service" at the top. Can ye fix it please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current monthly membership?
What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date etc?
If necessary contact 48 support for assistance.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current monthly membership?
What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date etc?
If necessary contact 48 support for assistance.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

no my membership does not run out until the 27th of this month. It works sometimes but majority of the time it says 'no service'. 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You probably need to contact 48 support for assistance so.