cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

membership expired-paying via card on 48 site

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi i encountered a problem today...my membership expired, so i went about the usual way to pay online via DC.
no matter how many times a tried to input my DC number and select 'pay securely' it would not process... ultimitly i had to wait for someone to call me and ask them to source me 48 top-up.
What a pain. is this an ongoing thing or a one off?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Well there have been a few network outages over the weekend so maybe 48 are also having problems with card payments? You might need to log a support request to ask 48 for assistance with this. 

How to get help

In the meantime topping up by voucher and buying membership by text or online from the resulting credit balance may be an alternative option? 

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Well there have been a few network outages over the weekend so maybe 48 are also having problems with card payments? You might need to log a support request to ask 48 for assistance with this. 

How to get help

In the meantime topping up by voucher and buying membership by text or online from the resulting credit balance may be an alternative option? 

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.