Newcomer
‎20-03-2017 05:50 PM
Where can I see how mutch money was taken from my balance
Posted from Huawei H60-L02
0 Likes

Re: invoice

The Legend
‎20-03-2017 06:11 PM

Your​ My History page on your online account shows a summary of recent payments/purchases/topups.

If you need more detailed info then you need to contact 48 support and ask them for that.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
0 Likes

The Legend
‎21-03-2017 09:03 AM

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎26-03-2017 12:12 PM

Thanks for your answer but where do I find my history link ?

0 Likes

The Legend
‎26-03-2017 03:55 PM

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
0 Likes

The Legend
‎27-03-2017 11:38 AM

Did that help at all?

0 Likes

Newcomer
‎30-11-2020 10:41 AM

Hey is this link stil relevant I cannot see it?

I need to access invoices for expenses.

Cheers

Pádraig

0 Likes

The Legend
‎30-11-2020 10:54 AM

48 don't provide invoices by default.

If you need one then you'll have to contact 48 support and ask them about it.

You can see your transaction history here (the link above was to the old site so is a broken link now).

https://48.ie/my48/transactions

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Newcomer
‎30-11-2020 12:22 PM

Thanks, the transactions do not show my name or the amount paid, therefore it is no good for expenses. The support page offers links to FAQs, ask the 48 community, but no link for customer care? is customer care done via live web chat? I have not yet seen the live web chat icon available? where can I find it please?

0 Likes

The Legend
‎30-11-2020 12:27 PM

For support see the link in my signature below.

If the chat link doesn't appear then you'll just have to keep trying/refreshing or try another device/browser maybe.

It seems to be hit and miss.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community