invoice

joku
Newcomer
Where can I see how mutch money was taken from my balance
15 REPLIES 15

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your​ My History page on your online account shows a summary of recent payments/purchases/topups.

If you need more detailed info then you need to contact 48 support and ask them for that.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for your answer but where do I find my history link ?

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

Did that help at all?

Hey is this link stil relevant I cannot see it?

I need to access invoices for expenses.

Cheers

Pádraig

48 don't provide invoices by default.

If you need one then you'll have to contact 48 support and ask them about it.

You can see your transaction history here (the link above was to the old site so is a broken link now).

https://48.ie/my48/transactions

Hope this helps.

Thanks, the transactions do not show my name or the amount paid, therefore it is no good for expenses. The support page offers links to FAQs, ask the 48 community, but no link for customer care? is customer care done via live web chat? I have not yet seen the live web chat icon available? where can I find it please?

For support see the link in my signature below.

If the chat link doesn't appear then you'll just have to keep trying/refreshing or try another device/browser maybe.

It seems to be hit and miss.

Hope this helps.