cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet issue

Anon
Not applicable
Hi, ive still over 800mb to use this month and its no longer working. Ive used the rest of 2.2GB already so its not my internet settings ..
Could u please check why?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Do other services work - calls, texts?

Are there any messages on your online account?

Presumably you haven't breached the fair usage limits and got barred?

A few other people (on iPhones?) have reported data access spontaneously ceasing to work for no obvious reason so I wonder if there is some more general issue here affecting some users?

Best to log a support request to get 48 to look into it I guess?

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Do other services work - calls, texts?

Are there any messages on your online account?

Presumably you haven't breached the fair usage limits and got barred?

A few other people (on iPhones?) have reported data access spontaneously ceasing to work for no obvious reason so I wonder if there is some more general issue here affecting some users?

Best to log a support request to get 48 to look into it I guess?

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi dominisa55555

Follow up on your post... did you log a support request?

Is your internet running again?

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
Hi,
Yes calls and texts are working.
Ive used the 2GB connecting to my laptop and downloading movies.. does that matter how I use it?
Im using Galaxy s3.
How do I log a support request? I thought its what I did now..?

@dominisia55555 wrote:
How do I log a support request? I thought its what I did now..?

See the link that I posted in my previous post.

Posting here is not the same as logging a support request.

Posting here is just asking the community (non 48 employees) for help.

Logging a support request asks 48 support to advise.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
Hi dalyer
I used your link. Im waiting for the answer from them.
Other services calls and texts are working so hopefully they will be able to help me out with this.
Thank you for help.

48 say that there is no general network problem but several people over the past few days have reported problems with data access and even other services so it seems odd...

I did lost the network signal totally yesterday for a short period (about 10 mins c. 17:30 in the D8 area) but it came back soon after that. Otherwise I have experienced no other network/signal/data problems recently...

Hope you get sorted soon.