cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

Anon
Not applicable
My Internet has not been working since last night. All my phone settings are right and I have enough data but it still seems to not be working.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Quite a few people (many of whom are on iPhones) have been reporting this problem in the past few days but 48 say that there is no general network outage.

Assuming that nothing has changed on your phone, you haven't done an iOS update, your APN/internet settings are correct and you have membership and a data allowance then all I can suggest is that you log a support query to get 48 support to look into this for you.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Quite a few people (many of whom are on iPhones) have been reporting this problem in the past few days but 48 say that there is no general network outage.

Assuming that nothing has changed on your phone, you haven't done an iOS update, your APN/internet settings are correct and you have membership and a data allowance then all I can suggest is that you log a support query to get 48 support to look into this for you.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.