Accepted Solution

internet gone after membership is out

Visitor
‎30-01-2014 12:36 PM

hey i always buy internet together with my membership. about two weeks ago my internet ran out so i bought 1gb extra and this morning my membership ran out, and i see that i cannot use my internet no more also, when i check my 48, it has no information about the state of my internet, how much i have left etc. Is this normal, will i get my internet back when i pay membership or will i have to buy another 3 euro 1 gb pack?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions

Re: internet gone after membership is out

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎30-01-2014 12:57 PM

You need an active membership to use any services including add-ons.

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

"Add-ons: To use an Add-on you must have an active Monthly Membership."

If you renew your membership I would expect your internet add-on to reappear with the remainder of your data balance.

If you do that but the internet add-on does not reappear then contact 48 support for advice. 

How to get help

For some reason the online account does not list the expiry date of an internet add-on (in your case your monthly membership month and internet add-on month are out of sync by two weeks) which is confusing...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.

View solution in context

0 Likes

All Replies

Re: internet gone after membership is out

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎30-01-2014 12:57 PM

You need an active membership to use any services including add-ons.

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

"Add-ons: To use an Add-on you must have an active Monthly Membership."

If you renew your membership I would expect your internet add-on to reappear with the remainder of your data balance.

If you do that but the internet add-on does not reappear then contact 48 support for advice. 

How to get help

For some reason the online account does not list the expiry date of an internet add-on (in your case your monthly membership month and internet add-on month are out of sync by two weeks) which is confusing...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Top Discussions
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community