cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet and minutes

leahprendergast
Newcomer

I bought the Don for €20 but have had no internet and my minutes are saying theyre gone even though theyre not...i have a huawei phone and my data roaming is on so i dont know what else there is to do??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

got it working, was my first membership, but used your tweakker app and it works now, thanks :)tw

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

Did everything work before or are you new to 48 and this is your first membership?

Did you configure your internet settings for data/internet access?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

got it working, was my first membership, but used your tweakker app and it works now, thanks :)tw

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bigjoeod
Regular

Was your last membership still active when you bought your new one? If it is you're gonna have to wait until it expires for the new one to kick in.

Till then why not buy yourself some addons for your account?