cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone factory unlocked

Anon
Not applicable
I have an bill iPhone which has been unlocked by three. When I use my 48 sim in it the screen reads invalid sim. I tried to use a voda phone aim which will work but 48 will not work. Can you help??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Have you tried syncing with iTunes to see if this helps? You may need a small amount of cash credit balance in order for this to work as it may send a couple of texts out of the membership bundle in order to register the SIM with the iPhone. Some people have reported that this iTunes sync can help in such circumstances.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

kevinoism
Regular

Have you fully registered your sim card to the 48 network?? If it isn't properly registered then it wont properly function on the iPhone. 

Have you tried resetting your phone? Or re-installing the software?

And last question, What is the model of your iPhone? 

Have you tried syncing with iTunes to see if this helps? You may need a small amount of cash credit balance in order for this to work as it may send a couple of texts out of the membership bundle in order to register the SIM with the iPhone. Some people have reported that this iTunes sync can help in such circumstances.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.