cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fix my internet before i burn this sim

Anon
Not applicable
Just joined.. Have gone through all the steps to set up I internet.. Two days later still nothing... Now I really can't afford to wait another day before I get a reply from tech support. That'll drag things out into next week. Is there a customer care line open. This whole waiting for emails is not very user friendly.. Before I'm asked data again roaming is on (facepalm)
13 REPLIES 13

Anon
Not applicable
And still no data... 48 service sucks balls. Where can I get a refund on my credit. I'm gonna take my business elsewhere

You still have a support query open I presume?

Are you not getting any updates from support on this?

If so then that seems odd since the issue was supposed to have been escalated here.

If necessary file your complaint and claim for credit refund there.

I have no idea how they will deal with that but only they can deal with it - nobody on the forum can do anything about it.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
No they're offering me nothing more then what can be found on here.. Upload new settings(does not work) turn data roaming on (does not work) this is all the help I have received. Absolute sham service guys. Amateur at best.
I use my device for work and thetering. Serious inconvenience. Not so much as a phone call as I can't receive emails

Just to recap - you can make/receive calls and send/receive texts OK? 

Just internet is not working?

What are your internet settings right now? 

If you can post screenshots like this it might help otherwise just list them all out clearly.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.