cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit not working

Anon
Not applicable
I topped up and bought the guido add on and got the text from 48 saying I was all set but yet I cant make calls! Says I dont have enough credit
6 REPLIES 6

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi jacqulinetwohig

First thing that comes to mind is to check your online 48 members page... anything unusual there?

You say you bought an add on, do you mean you bought the Guido membership, than a further add on?

This is important to find the answer to your problem...

Further, what codes are you calling?, All Irish mobile Networks, landlines & northern Ireland landlines (048..) are included-otherwise you would need to purchase a further add on to enable you to call beyond those listed above.

Is this helpful?

1amcn
Rock Star
Hey Jacqulinetwohig

How is things going now? any further forward?

Anon
Not applicable
Someone on here told me my I can only buy an add on once a month,this is a little unfair as I didnt know this and my minutes to make calls have run out and bought more cred and put it into my fone but cant use it until the 28th october plus my gigabytes are nearly gone

Are you mixing up membership and add-ons?

Membership lasts a month.

If you buy a membership while another one is active then the newly purchased membership "stacks" and only kicks in when the current membership month is up.

Buying a new membership does not prematurely terminate an existing membership.
Memberships never overlap.

Add-ons last a month from the date of purchase - or until you have used up the allowances that they offer.

If you buy one - say landline calls - and use up the allowance then you can buy another one.

If you used up the landline mins on your membership then you probably need to buy a landline calls add-on.

If you have used up the internet allowance on your membership then you probably need to buy an internet add-on.

If you find that you are using up specific allowances on a membership then you should check in case there is another type of membership that better suits your needs and usage profile.

All of this is a bit different to how other pay as you go operators work but it is all explained on the site.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Same for me , I thought we were getting two extra days due to technical problems. I also added a €10 to mine but it says I have no credit left. Geraldine

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
We did get 2 extra days. Please read my explanation above. If that doesn't clarify matters post back with more info or contact 48 support
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.