cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant use my member ship

Anon
Not applicable
Joined u today and toped up my Phone sent the message to get the Guido deal my credit was taken but am unable to text or make calls says I have no credit can u guys sort this
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

What does your online account say about what remains of your calls and text allowances?

I presume that you haven't breached the fair usage limits and been barred for the remainder of your current membership month?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

If you just joined 48 in the last week then maybe you're another of the new members who are suffering from service problems following on from the outage a week ago?

You might want to contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Log into your online account - what does it say about your membership status, expiry date etc.?

What sort of numbers are you trying to call? Remember that membership only covers calls to Irish mobiles and landlines. Other calls (e.g. international, 1850 etc.) are charged from your credit balance.

Can you send texts?

Can you receive calls and texts?

Remember that when you top up your credit balance and then buy membership or add-ons the credit is deducted there and then from your balance:

Where has my credit gone?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

No help

Anon
Not applicable
Ye I'm calling Irish numbers the membership has 3 weeks and 4 days left I can't and messages but can revive them and revive calls

What does your online account say about what remains of your calls and text allowances?

I presume that you haven't breached the fair usage limits and been barred for the remainder of your current membership month?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

If you just joined 48 in the last week then maybe you're another of the new members who are suffering from service problems following on from the outage a week ago?

You might want to contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

Situation still not corrected

What exactly is your problem?

It's not clear from your three posts above.

Please describe your problem in more detail to allow others to offer advice.

Thanks.

No joy