cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM activation and account login problems

JasmineB9614
Newcomer

hello my name is jasmine and i have been a memeber with my 48 for over two years now, while i was on holiday i lost my sim and i ordered a new one to be here when i came, i got the sim card and when i was trying to activate it, i was told that the code in was entering was invalid even tho its new, i went into my48 app and i tried to figure out what was wrong while i did that i clicked on my email name to see if i could change it in the process because its an old email but while i did that it signed me out of my account that i already have an active plan with and i cannot sign back in because i don’t know the email and when i try to activate the new sim i have it keeps redirecting me as a whole new member and to began a whole new membership plan. how can i get back into my old profile and activate my new sim please

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If the activation code on the SIM didn't work then see here for an alternative way to activate the SIM:

I don't really understand the other issue about your account/login/email address as your description of the issues is difficult to follow.

You obviously need to know your email address in order to log into the app, website and this forum. 

If you are having account/login problems then you'll probably have to contact 48 support for further assistance.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.