cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant call or text

Anon
Not applicable

i topped up by 10 euro online and yet i cant send a text or make a call ?

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you just top up or did you also buy membership?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/What-is-the-difference-between-membership-and...

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and calls/texts/internet and credit balances?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Sorry if you can text then you must have a current membership. Your online account should clarify what it is and when it expires. If you can't call then you may have used up your call allowances. In which case you may need to buy a calls add on. Buying a new membership now will not prematurely end your current membership & give you calls. The current membership still has to run its course. If your gf did use the correct number to buy you membership then it will have stacked for use when your current membership expires. Your online account should clarify your current membership status, expiry date & calls/texts/data/credit balances.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

BTW - off topic - but the forum says that I was posting from a Huawei C8860E but this is wrong and I was actually posting from a Huawei U8815/Ascend G300 so maybe the forum's handset detection is unreliable? No big deal but though I'd point it out... 🙂