Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Membership issues

I'm having a problem! I paid my membership today but every number I try calling I get a voice message saying this is one number I can't call! Help please?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Membership

Hi,I paid my membership from my balance yesterday but it hasn't been added to my account because I still have no minutes left ?Thanks ,Emma.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet problems

Hi, I recently sent my phone away for repairs and once it came back everything was wiped so I have to adjust the internet settings from stratch. I have done everything correctly but I still cannot use my mobile data. I've tried switching on Data Roam...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Code error

Hi! While moving my number, I received the code, but it doesn't seem to be working as while hitting "Move my Number" - message popped up saying that my code does not match the account and I need to review on it later. Any ideas what that means?

Resolved! Outgoing mail settings

Hi there. I have an iPhone 4S & I am not able to send emails while away from home. Can you help?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Will I still get messages?

Hi, I am currently waiting for my number to transfer over to the 48months sim. I was expecting a few messages to come through in the meantime which I obviously cannot receive. My question is will I receive these messages when I put the new sim in my ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like