cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 block customer's log on access for making a valid complaint

Anon
Not applicable

48months.ie  block customer's log on access for making a valid complaint !!!!

I thought 48months.ie were a reputable company, who offered great deals, untill all of a sudden they suspended my account due to a payment error not of my making....... which probably happened 4 months ago !!!

I tried to follow the normal route of opening a ticket to get the issue resolved, unfortunatly both Kevin and Cathal from 48months support were not very helpfull initially in resolving the yet to be resolve issue at hand.

I had to post one or two posts to get any real action from them to resolve the issue which has been going on for nearly two weeks now. It has left me with no phone services at a very imortant time in my life, eventually after  posting a few posts, (that were not unduly O.T.T considering the problem in my opinion,) denise and damien tried to get to the bottom of it...............

What I find amazing though is the way I have been treated.... initially as mentioned, it was kevin and cathals lack of understanding of the customers needs that got to me.... I was giving them important information and they were ignoring me practicially!!!

But what really got me was, that today, 48months.ie have blocked my login access...... obviously due to me complaining about their service in their forum..... even though they like to portray a sense of fun and fairness, where they say they appreciate both positive and negative feedback..................

They obviously, don't like negative feedback.............. even if you, the customer have done nothing wrong .

They will try and silience you and block access......if they don't like what you say

P.S. even though they blocked my access unduely, their  I.T. person didn't block all access through email link access etc..      and I wouldn't have posted this at all, had they not tried to block my access !!!!!!!!!!!

9 REPLIES 9

Anon
Not applicable

P.S> if you read the above email, maybe just check back in a few days to see will 48months.ie remove it , just to give you a better understanding of the company you are/ may be dealing with

Are you saying that you can no longer log into your online account but you can post here?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Hi Dalyer,

Not only has the support from 48months over my initial issue been really bad and unacceptable (and still not yet resolved)

But now 48months have blocked access to my 48 login account on www.48months.ie,  obviously in an attempt to stop me from posting anything that they would deem inappropiate, or critical.

This is amazing behaviour from a so called reputable online company. ...Blocking access to a paying member who themselves have done nothing wrong !!

When I try to logon to 48months.ie.....  (after I started a critical but fair topic or two on their forum earlier today) it says..."Ooops! You got an error! your access has been blocked, please contact the Customer Service"

The funny thing is i posted this topic in the "Need Help" section..... and here I am trying to help you block me out even more!!!!!!! as obviously even though 48 blocked access to my login, I am still here able to post!!!

P.S. Sugar, I hope Denise isn't upset, I probably should have posted this in the Joining 48?? forum section.... I should do so now..... please delete this topic only here and I'll post it in the joining48 ? section.

Thanks again 48months for wasting so much of my time... but at this stage, its all about the principle of things, and the way a paying customer who did nothing wrong, is being treated and blocked access... you of all companies should know that this is the internet and you can't block everything ! ringing the regulator tomorrow, if my phone won't work then.

Anon
Not applicable

..... Hope your CCIE guy is in today

Anon
Not applicable

Dear 48. im not please with your company after i have paid for my membership your company did not credited it to my phone in to speak to some one is not fair 

Anon
Not applicable

Dear 48. your company is not one of great company 

Anon
Not applicable

this company is one of the sick company in the world 

Anon
Not applicable

you can not speak to any of there member if they have one any way 

If you need support then see here:

How to get help

You can also email this address:

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.