Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! puck code

hi iv locked my phone and need my puck code..coud ye give me it please as soon as ye can as i cant use my phone.Thank you.Gavin

Resolved! Lost Phone- Can 48 Track my phone using my IMEI Number?

Lost my phone a few nights ago and since then it has been powered off/out of battery. It's a Sony phone and I rang sony to see would they be able to trace my phone using my IMEI number but they said it is up to my network supplier. Just wondering ha...

Resolved! change of network

my network got changed to vodafone and i want to change it back to 48, can you do that for me???

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Membership

How do I change my membership to different things ?? I topped up by €10 and wanted the GUIDO but still only have the old €10 deal with no Internet usage...

anneb12 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Activating replacement sim?

Hi, I lost my phone so ordered a new replacement sim which I received... what do I do now, just put it in the phone and it'l work away or do I have to activate it somehow?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! mms settings for nokia lumia 800

Hi i've tried entering the settings for windows phone that u have on here but when i type in the 634 thingy it doesnt bring up the next step it actually brings u into a diagnostics thing so can u please offer some new steps to getting mms settings th...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like