Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dual sim phone mix up ported two numbers!

I had two sims in a dual sim phone. I ported one of those sims from Vodafone to 48 two days ago and the 48 sim is now in my shiny new iPhone. Now if I turn off the other phone that other number that I never interfered with has calls coming through to...

Top up problem

I jus bought credit today and it says the code is already used what do i do? The code is 039940350163 and the serail number is 00000006613169

alir786 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

"Membership in Progress"

I topped up ages ago using 10 euro balance on my account for a Guido membership...it ususally goes through in minutes, but today I have been waiting hours for my membership to be renewed...it is saying "Membership in Progress" on my 48 page...can som...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Transferring number back to 48

Hi, I rejoined 48 a few days ago. I ordered a new SIM card and set up a new account as my old one was deactivated and I was having trouble reactivating it.. I was allocated a new 089 number with my new account and wish to transfer to my original 086 ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

move number

I m not able to move my no.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Pin Code

I have lost my pin code for my sim card , how can i get my pin code ? Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

hi i just registered my sim card and placed it in my iphone... yet it hasnt yet recognised it! whats happening?? when will my phone pick it up?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like