Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Network not changed to 48

My friend changed to 48 but still has coverage on old network . It says it takes upto 3 hours but it is still trying to change to 48 after 10 hours ??

john212 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

issues

hi i have activated my new sim card today, i was able to send some messages at first but now i cant send any for a while, please fix it , thank you

renas by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

SIM network unlock PIN

Dear 48, My name is Sean and I have recently bought a new phone from Vodaphone and had it unblocked by a third party. The model is a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini. I put my original 48 sim into the phone and was asked for my original pin, I typed it in and ...

seaners by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

roaming

Hi I'm going on holiday to the alpes and would like to have roaming on my phone if possible is there any deal I can get to have unlimited roaming abroad or at least a high amount before it runs out I would be willing to pay more for this.Thanks

brucio by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

48 Sim comes up as roaming on the phone?

Hi Folks,just activated my sim after going off contract with my previous provider.the roaming 'R' symbol is displayed all the time alongside the network connection bars.Any ideas why?the phone is a Wiko Sunset. Cheers

track my sim

Hi my phone was robbed and was wondering if ye can track the sim or phone with imei numbers or anything .. this is really urgent please

Network not working properly.

Every time I try to send a message, it fails to sends. Takes a few goes before it sends. Every say 20 minutes I lose service for awhile. Phone calls are echoing and this is only happening to certain contacts. Depends who rings me, the caller cannot h...

seanc1 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like