Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Credit

I purchased credit before my membership finished and now it says I've to buy more after I just bought the membership 3 days ago?

Internet Not Working !!!!

My internet is not working on my new iphone 5s !! I have bought 5GB of internet yesterday and I followed all of the internet settings provided !!! what should I do ??? I really need the internet to work !!!

charges

I think it's due to your incompetency because every other network treat it as a free number. Otherwise you should have call it for proper investigation. Is a free conference call number.

Payment

My card is denied and can't enter my security card when there is money on the card . I topped up plenty of times putting the security code in but never processed .

internet

I recently got a huawei ascend g6 and the internet isn't working after typing in the generic settings on the 48, website although I might have done that wrong. Please help

Internet

Hi, i changed my membership to the guido on january the 11th to include 1gb of internet. However i didnt recieve a message off 48 of settings to save into my phone to activate the internet ?

eleri by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

charges

Thanks for your response, however I have call that same number from another mobile number an I wasn't charged you could also call it with a different number.