Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem!

I have recently got a Nokia Lumia 635 and I cant browse the internet because you sent me a text saying you "oh,cant send my internet settings" to set them up on the new phone. I use that phone for work so I need to be able to access whatsapp and my e...

ginyxo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

I'm using an American samsung galaxy note 3 and my internet won't work, and I was wondering if anyone has any other way around it?

Roming conection issues

Make phone works fine at home. Am away at the min in Spain and my iPhone 5 keeps connecting and disconnecting from the phone network here. I can not make a phone call or get a text. Had this problem last time I was in Spain. I have an add on for call...

No Service

I have had no service since yesterday. It says "no service" where the bars usually would be. How do I fix this?ThanksPaul

Revealing caller id?

I have an IPhone 4s on the 48 network and I got a few calls from "No Caller ID" in the middle of the night. Is there any way of finding out what the number is? 

david_ by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

can't receive some text messages

Sometimes when can't receive text messages from people. It doesn't happen all the time I could be in the middle of a conversation with the person and I won't get a reply back and when speaking to the person they say that they did text back . I never ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Can't top up

Hi my card still won't work and is not stopped by my bank. What do I do?

decs77 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

internet

Hi, my internet has stopped working and I have over 1gb left and have turned my phone off and on and tried the same with the flight mode..can you help please?