Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Divert my number

need to divert my number for a few weeks to a different number because I'm goin on holiday wat do I do

jb14 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Internet not working

Hi, I just bought 10€ credit for my guido membership as I was sent an update saying my internet allowance had ran out! When I put the credit in and saw my balance I was told I had 10.01€. I went to use the Internet and it shows my 3G on but it's not ...

Internet

I havnt had internet in 2 weeks now. The H+ sign is up but if i try to use the internet it says the proxy server isnt working?? I have paid for the internet and now it isnt working! I have checked and double checked all the internet settings and ever...

noelle by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

internet

ive a smasung galaxy iii internet not working data is turned on and all the settings are right and ive still no internet plus my account is upto date please help

dandj by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

internet not conecting

i have a meizu mx4 and it is not connecting to internet. it is also not on the list of phones on the internet.

Resolved! Just back from Australia

I had to Change my setting so I could text home from Australia. But now that I'm he I have. No Service pls help Thomas

Feature/enhancement requests thread

Some ideas for new feature/enhancements - maybe others would like to add their own to this thread?And yes - I know that some new features might be cost prohibitive...  Webtexts - already covered here: WebtextOptional automatic renewal of membership -...

dalyer by The Legend
  • 28 replies
  • 5 like