Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! bought eu add on minutes and still cant make call to uk mob

Please help me asap I bought eu roaming minutes last night as I urgently need to make a call to the uk but when I try to dial the uk mob num is says I don't have enough minutes. Please fix this asap as the call is important

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Texting

Can I text a number like (53102) on go conquer

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Contacts

I've switched my SIM card for a nano sim for my new phone, but after activating it, I no longer have any contacts. Where have they gone?

Credit

Hi I bought 60 euro worth of credit on my credit card but then when i topped I never goty membership working and I was wondering if I can get my money back rright back in my credit card account

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Account not active

Not my account that's the problem, when my friend goes to log in it says his account is not active, and he obviously can't log in to ask the customer care team. What will he do?

america

Hi my name is Billy im going to America just wondering what do I do with my phone for credit

3G problem

I have my membership paid and I have internet usuage left, but my 3G is not working at all, I have rebooted the phone taken out the sim and everything!

internet

Was on holidays and when came home internet won't work..checked all settings and all ok help what should I do.thanks Damien