cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travelling to Montenegro

aileenc
Newcomer

Hi

I am travelling to Montenegro in Eastern Europe. Is roaming automatically activated or do I need to have it activated on my account? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You don't need to enable anything but you will probably need to topup your cash credit balance as you will be charged for making/receiving calls and sending texts while travelling. Note that data roaming is not supported on 48. Note that the charges for making/receiving calls are per minute. 

http://www.48months.ie/pricing

Rest of Europe

Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey or Ukraine you'll pay:

Making calls and calling your voicemail€1.69
Receiving calls€1.59
Sending texts39c
Receiving textsFree

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You don't need to enable anything but you will probably need to topup your cash credit balance as you will be charged for making/receiving calls and sending texts while travelling. Note that data roaming is not supported on 48. Note that the charges for making/receiving calls are per minute. 

http://www.48months.ie/pricing

Rest of Europe

Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey or Ukraine you'll pay:

Making calls and calling your voicemail€1.69
Receiving calls€1.59
Sending texts39c
Receiving textsFree

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.