cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topping up

Anon
Not applicable
It won't let me top up using the saved card what do I do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What happens?

Any error messages?

Any screenshots?

Has the card by any chance been updated/reissued so that the registered details (e.g. card number, expiry date and/or security code if applicable) need to be changed?

If that's not the problem then you may need to contact 48 support who are back online tomorrow at 8AM.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

In the meantime one option is to topup using a voucher:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What happens?

Any error messages?

Any screenshots?

Has the card by any chance been updated/reissued so that the registered details (e.g. card number, expiry date and/or security code if applicable) need to be changed?

If that's not the problem then you may need to contact 48 support who are back online tomorrow at 8AM.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

In the meantime one option is to topup using a voucher:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?

Anon
Not applicable
No I just saw this now and I'll try the 48 support tommorow the card did change but neither one of them are working it's saying "oops there's a problem with your card"

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You mean a new card was recently issued (same number but different expiry date and verification code)?
Did you try registering that on your account?
Has it been used at all for any other payments yet?
Maybe it needs to be activated before it'll work on 48 or something?
I guess that 48 support should be in a better position to help/advise...

RahmaH0834
Newcomer

Does anyone know where I can buy top-up in Dublin?

Like by any chance could it be sold in Tesco or Three?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You can only top-up/buy memberships/add-ons online via your My48 account.
Top-up vouchers sold in stores were discontinued at the start of 2020.

Hope this helps.