cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim

meganred
Newcomer
Okay so I bought a new phone yesterday and I've been with ye for a year and the network was perfect yesterday I could call and text no bother had full service and all and then this eve all of a sudden it goes NO SIM so I took it out blew into it and wiped it put it back in it worked for few mins and then stopped and said no sim no service so I put my sim into my sisters phone and it worked and I put her sim into mine and it worked and my phone and hers are unlocked to any network so what'll I do? Is it I need a new sim or what?0 pls reply asap
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

So your SIM initially worked in your new phone but then stopped working?

Do you get any error message?

Can you manually scan for networks and see 48?

Is it an iPhone?

If so have you tried putting a small amount of cash credit on it in case the problem is getting the phone activated on the 48 network (a stupid Apple requirement with some networks that involves the sending of a UK SMS which costs 25c charged from your cash credit balance)?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.