cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim cards

Anon
Not applicable
Hi, at the moment I have a normal sim card for a nokia phone but I am getting an iphone soon. Can i keep the current 10euro plan with all free texts and calls to any network? And how long would I be without a phone if i ordered a micro sim from 48? Thanks, Emer 🙂
2 REPLIES 2

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi Emer

You have a few questions here, so I'll sort through them.
The good thing about 48 is that you can keep the same or change your membership on a monthly basis... this is left up to you to select a plan which suits your usage personally.

It can take 48 hours or 2 days for your new sim to arrive, however although this answers your questions... i can only answer your query thoroughly by getting an answer back from you!

Do you want a new 48 number... or a replacement number (same one you have, only a micro sim)?

Do post back!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@emer222 wrote:
Hi, at the moment I have a normal sim card for a nokia phone but I am getting an iphone soon. Can i keep the current 10euro plan with all free texts and calls to any network? And how long would I be without a phone if i ordered a micro sim from 48? Thanks, Emer 🙂

If you want a micro SIM to replace your current mini SIM (with the same account, number etc.) but don't want to be offline while waiting for the micro SIM then see here:

You need a new SIM?

As long as you were a member before 5th March then you can buy Standard €10 all calls/texts membership at any time even if you buy another membership at any stage.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.