cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

shay_toland
Newcomer
My phone won't pick up service for 48, I've searched for it over and over again and it won't show up, it just happened out of nowhere. I've tried turning it on and off and taking out the battery and sim but it still won't even find 48 as a network operator.
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Was it working before now?

If so for how long?

Does it find any other operators at all?

Is roaming/data roaming enabled?

You seem to be using a Samsung and unfortunately these seem to have a habit of spontaneously losing settings causing network or internet access problems and there is no known fix other than to reconfigure settings.

Samsungs are second only to iPhones in terms of being reported here with problems due to the phone and not the network in my experience.

Do you have access to another unlocked phone to try the SIM in just to see if it works there?

Perhaps the SIM has become faulty (although I don't know why this would happen) and a replacement might help?

Need to swap your SIM?

You might want to contact 48 support about this:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?