cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving texts while membership is not paid

Anon
Not applicable

Hey there, I've been out of the country and so have not been keeping my membership up for the last few months. But I am returning home and will be returning to my irish phone and buying the membership. I have E2.50 in my account but have not got membership so was wondering if when I buy my membership, will I get any texts that were sent while I didn't have membership?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable

That's a tough one Rebecca ... I don't believe there is any way txts or voicemail can be processed when your membership is inactive ... but maybe log a support request just in case New request

In the meantime get your membership active asap before you travel home so at leats it will start operating immediately.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

Anon
Not applicable

That's a tough one Rebecca ... I don't believe there is any way txts or voicemail can be processed when your membership is inactive ... but maybe log a support request just in case New request

In the meantime get your membership active asap before you travel home so at leats it will start operating immediately.

Anon
Not applicable

I've already done that but the message seems to have been deleted. I submitted it again though so hopefully it'll stay there, thanks for your help.

I'd imagine that any texts sent while you did not have membership will not be received when you do buy membership. But 48 support can probably clarify.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.