cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE; Uncredited phone

hadiza
Visitor

Very urgent attention is needed please. I renewed my membership for three months yesterday at the cost 30 euros which is for the standard membership of 10 euro per month.It was paid with the existing debit card registered on your website. The money has been taken out of my account and my phone has not been topped up. I am a carer and this is number my office uses and I can't reply to text messages and phone calls.Please, I'm expecting the quickest solution to my problem. Thanks Omolara.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well Dalyer, I have notting against you but unfortunately, somebody has to feel the heat. I expect you to understand. You can't understant the traumer I have gone through. If not for my understanding boss, this singular act could have cost me my job. Also, the fact that I've been with 48 over the years does not make know everything besides experience they say is the best teacher. I don't see myself having any problem with your network so why would I go looking for all the negativities 48 has. Above all, I never expected you to talk as if I should have expected some short comings. This is not expected of a frontier with all the effort you are putting in to support 48 customers. Thanks anyway. Hadiza

View solution in context

13 REPLIES 13

Well, you don't have to be insultive, how dear you say I'm ranting. Since what you are doing is voluntary and you are sick and tired of it you could have informed 48 instead of pretending to help and talking to people any how as if you are everyone's boss. Do you expect me to be laughing and pretend everything is ok when it's not? I won't take that pleases respect yourself. 

WHAT is not working?

Did you try texting "Standard" to 1745 to buy membership?!

All of my posts to date have been attempting to help you but you keep avoiding the questions posed which might clarify matters. Your loss...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

This is highly unbelievable, I can't imagine it is really happening that for two weeks my phone will not be credited  after having paid for three consecutive months membership. I have been using go conquer for at least two years now and I think I know the membership is different from the Add ons. Please go back to the messages sent, I mentioned that my membership expired which was the reason for suscribing for the three months that cost me the 30 euros. With all due respect I am sick and tired of checking the replies posted in the comunity. PLS CONVERT THE 30 EUROS TO MY NORMAL STANDARD MEMBERSHIP FOR THREE MONTHS. Hadiza.

No offence but you haven't really explained clearly what the problem is and you never replied to my earlier post asking for details that would clarify the situation.

Did you log a support query to ask 48 support about it if checking the community forum is too much hassle for you?

Your most recent post suggests that you have topped up your credit balance by €30?

What do you get when you dial *100#?

If you have €30 cash credit on your account and want to buy three month's worth of membership with this then you text "Standard" to 1745 three times in a row.

If you are with 48 for two years I would be surprised if any of this was unclear to you though.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.