cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not in use?!?!

slappytheseal
Newcomer

Have a little problem here, I have swapped my number over, but the only person who can call me is someone on the 48 network, everyone else gets a "number not in use" thing and its really annoying! swapping my number over was the biggest fecking mistake i done in my life. Can they give me the 089 number i got with the sim back? or do i have to order another bloody sim? 

4 REPLIES 4

1amcn
Rock Star
Swiftly log a ticket with your issue to the 48 care crew... that's the best answer!
You are having a few difficulties-i know you feel it was a mistake changing networks, its a real pain when things are not straight forward-but let the care crew know your problem and hopefully you'll be glad you hung in there!

Already did, more bull**bleep** coming through, Said they could sort it 2 days ago, still havnt **bleep**ing done a thing. 3 support was more helpful and im not even on there network anymore, But thinking of moving back, some useless **bleep**ing customer service department here anyway..

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi Slappytheseal

Sorry to hear of your continuing difficulties...
thats a royal pain in the...

However-you know that whomever you post to in the community form do not work for 48... yes?

You know why 48 are different from other providers, no call centres, or stores etc?

This is part of the reason along with the fact it's market is 18-22 year olds, that the memberships are such an attractive lure.

The outage a few weeks ago has produced difficult is for some new members in paticular... and your right, it's consequence is far from ideal.

Can you return to the community forum (here) when you are back to full operation again?
I would like to know that things have been resolved.

1amcn
Rock Star
Hey!

Any (positive) development's my friend?, really keen to know, as i know how frustrated you were.

🙂