Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage

Anon
Not applicable
I haven't been able to make or receive calls all weekend
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Try switching off, taking the SIM card out, gently cleaning the contacts, reinserting/reseating it, switching on and see if that makes any difference.

There's always a possibility that it's a faulty SIM and needs replacement but best to rule all other possibilities out first.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

16 REPLIES 16

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you contact 48 support as I suggested above?

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Yes I did, not much help and this is a shame because I'm a very loyal customer. It seems only the 48 network is having issues.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
That's a shame alright that they could not be of more help. 😞

Anon
Not applicable
48 support told me to try my sim in a second sim free phone! I don't have a second sim free phone. So I'm going to try a new service provider to see if this problem continues on my phone, if it's working fine I'll probably stay there. Any suggestions ?

@rocknrollstreetstar wrote:
Any suggestions ?

Try a replacement SIM?

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
I've tried all that! I've decided that once my membership is over, I'm changing networks! This is ridiculous!

That's a shame.

Not sure why support could not have offered more/better advice/help...