cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network says "searching..."

m4stermomo
Newcomer
I cant get any service it my iphone keeps saying searching i tried taking out the sim restarting my phone i cant open the carrier setting on my phone it doesnt pop up in the settings
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did it ever work?

If so when did it stop and what changed just before it did (e.g. settings changes, iOS update, going abroad or coming back etc.)?

Is this of any relevance here?

iPhone abroad issue

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

m4stermomo
Newcomer
It worked for over a year i realised it stopped a couple days ago when i tryed to install a new ios but it told me i need to connect to a network

So the iOS update failed or succeeded?

Maybe it succeeded and now the phone needs to be reactivated on the network?

That process can require a sync with iTunes or a toggle to airplane mode on and then off again.

And then maybe wait a while.

But you may also need cash credit on your account because this process automatically sends a UK SMS (costing 25c) to be sent.

That's all that I can think of if nothing else is working.

Unfortunately iPhones seems to cause more problems that any other make/model on 48, other virtual networks and networks in general (here and abroad) in my experience and knowledge.

If necessary contact 48 support for more assistance:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?