cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Error

ktmc1
Newcomer

I am getting a network error whilst trying to connect to my gmail/Facebook - is this an issue with my phone or is it an issue with the 48 Network. I was able to use it yesterday but last night it went - this is not the first time I have used the internet on my phone.

Thanks,

Katie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey guys,

sorry about the trouble you're having with your data connection. I've spoken with the techie guys and there seems to be an issue but they don't know any details, yet. They are working on it, though. I'll let you know when we have an update so hang in there!

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

Anon
Not applicable

i have a same problem with network any help please

Anon
Not applicable

i have no internet on my phone samsung s3 mini sine yesterday phne no problem only internet any one can help with this 

esue

I think that there were problems with data/internet access yesterday and maybe they are continuing today?

I can't get internet access over a data connection either right now.

ping 8.8.8.8 never gets anywhere with data on and wifi off.

😞

I've logged a support request. If/when I hear anything back I'll post back here.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hey guys,

sorry about the trouble you're having with your data connection. I've spoken with the techie guys and there seems to be an issue but they don't know any details, yet. They are working on it, though. I'll let you know when we have an update so hang in there!

Just a quick update on this one: It's been an isolated issue last Monday and our techie guys were able to resolve it. If you're still having trouble let us know.

Couldn't updates be posted here when such network problems arise and are identified?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Techie-Updates/bd-p/__notice

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

For widespread issues, yes. If it's just a local issue that only affects a minority of members we will update in the individual help threads. Just to avoid making a problem bigger than it is 🙂

Anon
Not applicable

Ive been having an error with connection since yesterday. I cannot recieve calls and texts. people have been trying to contact me. Also When I try to top up my standard membership it says error in connection

Do you have any signal bars?

Can you log onto your online account to see what it says about your membership type/status, mobile/landline calls, texts, data and cash credit balances?

Where exactly do you get "error in connection" when trying to top up your membership?

What exactly are the steps that you are taking to try to top up your membership?

Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current membership month?

http://48months.ie/boiler-plate/terms#18

Have you tried logging a support query to get 48 to help you with these issues?

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.