cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership won't work! Help

erinfarrellxo
Newcomer
It's only May 2nd and my Guido membership doesn't end until 12th of May, but I needed to renew my calls an internet so I bought €10 credit today and renewed my membership. When I checked though, it had taken my credit and told me I got my membership, but I checked and there are still no minutes to call and I didn't get any internet either??? It's probably a problem with the network due to the bad weather today but if it's not, what went wrong? I didn't use the credit, I renewed my membership as soon as I topped up so I don't understand why I still have no calls or internet which I really. I don't want to have wasted another €10 for absolutely nothing, could someone please help me. Thank you
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you use up your membership allowances before the membership expires then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over.

When you buy a new memebrship while the current membership is in place and has not expired then the new membership stacks to kick in when the current membership runs its full monthly course and expires.

Buying a new membership does not prematurely terminate the current membership. 

Memberships always run their full monthly course.

When you buy a membership - even if it stacks - the payment is taken immediately from your card or credit balance.

So if you need to use calls/texts/data and have used up the allowances on your current membership then you need to buy add-ons.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.