Can't receive calls r make calls out done everything they asked
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Re: Internet not working on HUAWEI ASCEND g6-u10

The Legend
‎01-02-2022 12:47 PM

@rayh5160 wrote:
Can't receive calls r make calls out done everything they asked

Did it work before or are you just trying to get started with 48?

Is the phone unlocked for use on any network?

Did you successfully activate your SIM?

Do you get any signal?

If you do a manual search for networks can you see and connect to 48?

If not what networks do you see listed?

Is roaming enabled?

Can you send/receive texts and use data?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Re: Internet

Newcomer
‎02-03-2022 02:21 PM

Can you please help me? In France have an iPhone X s max  and my mobile data is not working  it has no service or is searching. Last time I was in France it worked about 2 months ago. I have balance/credit and have followed all the apn instructions Multiple times but it is not working when I enter different setting for MMSC and MMS Proxy they disappear straight away , last time it worked perfectly ? Please help thanks

0 Likes

Re: Internet

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎02-03-2022 04:44 PM

Unfortunately loads of people have been having problems with data or even basic connectivity while roaming abroad lately. But I haven't seen any single failsafe fix for this where it happens. There are many recent threads about this situation in which you might find stuff to try but some people never got it working. Other than that all I can suggest is that you contact 48 support but, again, some people tried that and got nowhere...  :-(

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community