cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my old service back

zzzdomzzz
Visitor
Hello,I just set up my 48 go sim card,and a few hours later,I hate it already.im getting poor interference when chatting to mobile numbers, and the data plans on offer are not very good at all,meteor have much better internet data plans,at a cheaper price,so now I want my old service back,but im not sure how to go about it.
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you want to go back to your old provider then you contact them, get a SIM from them and ask them to port your number back.

You don't contact 48 support about this.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Not sure yet I took out a membership here and intent on using it,before changing back,thanks for your reply.

That's a bit confusing.

Originally you said that you wanted to leave 48 and switch to another provider.

Now you're saying that you don't want to (yet?)?

Yes I want to change back to my old provider,that being meteor,I took a membership here on 48 go and have a plan for 1 month,there's no point going back to my old provider until I use my data here first.

OK - but your original post also suggested that things were not working for you - e.g. interference on calls?

If that's the case then you should contact 48 support for assistance:

http://www.48months.ie/help#contact-us

Hope this helps.