cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guido direct debit renewal €14

mircea
Newcomer
Just got a SMS that my Guido membership will be renewed on Sunday with €14. I opted for €10 direct debit. Will i stop the direct debit, why am i overcharged?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Oh - 48 support got onto me to clarify that the formatting of the renewal text is wrong at the moment and this is the cause of the confusion. It says...

"Your Guido Membership will automatically renew on Sun and EUR14th will be deducted from your card / credit balance. 48. Go Conquer."

But it should say 

"Your Guido Membership will automatically renew on Sun 14th and EUR10 will be deducted from your card / credit balance. 48. Go Conquer."

They are working on fixing it.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What exactly does the SMS say?

Maybe you have €14 cash credit balance and it's saying that your membership will be renewed by charging €10 from that leaving you with €4?

Guido membership costs €10 so I don't understand why you would be told that you were being charged €14.

Log into your online account - what does it say about your membership type and expiry date and your auto renewal membership type and date?

If necessary contact 48 support about this:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Oh - 48 support got onto me to clarify that the formatting of the renewal text is wrong at the moment and this is the cause of the confusion. It says...

"Your Guido Membership will automatically renew on Sun and EUR14th will be deducted from your card / credit balance. 48. Go Conquer."

But it should say 

"Your Guido Membership will automatically renew on Sun 14th and EUR10 will be deducted from your card / credit balance. 48. Go Conquer."

They are working on fixing it.

Hope this helps.

mircea
Newcomer
Thanks anyway for clarifying the issue.