cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a new 48 sim

jeaniexoxo
Newcomer
Hello I need some advise..
I have an iPhone 4 so I have a micro sim but I just purchased an iPhone 5 so I need to get a nano sim..what do I have to do to put my number on the new sim..is it the same as first moving to 48?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

You need a new SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

You need a new SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks a million that's perfect.
One other question.. When filling the request form do I put the category as 'been here a while' and then 'replacement sim' or 'sim orders' ??
Thanks

@jeaniexoxo wrote:
One other question.. When filling the request form do I put the category as 'been here a while' and then 'replacement sim' or 'sim orders' ??

I presume you mean when logging a support request asking 48 support to switch your existing number/account/membership/credit etc. over to a new SIM? If so then I don't think it matters but those options look fine to me.

Hope this helps.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

To answer your query-unless you have lost your phone and/or sim-NEVER select order a Replacement Sim.

This is Important - instead, do this below:

While logged out of 48, select Order a Free Sim,
Then go through the details.
When the Sim arrive's, DO NOT put it into handset, Log a support ticket - with all your detail's & New sim detail's - Support will transfer your account to the new sim while retaining the number you currently have.

Is this suitably informative?

🙂