cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conference calls someone help please quick

nollie
Newcomer
My friends are able to make conference calls on the iPhone 4s . When I press the merge calls button the call merges for a split second then goes back to the person I was talking to . Is this 48 not allowing conference calls or is it just my phone?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thought I'd comment on this one - iPhone conference calling won't work on 48 because the network is not supported by Apple as an official carrier. So the conf call service does not then connect multiple callers unfortunately!

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I think this came up before.
If you search the forum for "conference call" you may find something relevant.
My (admittedly vague) recollection is that 48 may not support conference calls.
Are your friends using network based conference calls or some asp over data or WiFi?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

This thread might be of interest.
No clear answer so you might need to ask 48 support.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Iphone-4s-confrence-calls-not-merging/td-p/6358

What network and package are your friends on?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thought I'd comment on this one - iPhone conference calling won't work on 48 because the network is not supported by Apple as an official carrier. So the conf call service does not then connect multiple callers unfortunately!