cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant make or recieve calls or texts

Anon
Not applicable

I have just signed up and got my membershop with 48, but when I go to ring someone it wont ring it says mobile network unavailable? does anyone know what the problem might be? I have kept my same number which was transfered over at 2 today, but i didnt insert my sim or pay mebership until 9 tonight

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Is your phone unlocked for use on any network?

When you log into your online account what does it say about your membership status and expiry date and membership allowance balances etc.?

Any other messages near the top of the My 48 page?

Does it display your ported number or the original 089 number?

Did you manually scan for and connect to 48 - or O2 if 48 is not listed?

Do you have any signal bars?

Do you have data roaming enabled? You may need this enabled even to connect properly to 48 and make calls etc. - not just for data access.

Do you use an iPhone? If so then these sometimes have additona activation issues when used on 48 or other virtual network operators.

If none of the above sheds any light on the problem then you may need to contact support:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

I have tried all of them options and still no success, Guess il have to wait until 48 get back to me with a reply.

Anon
Not applicable

I have a sony Xperia S if that makes any difference?

The fact that it's an Xperia S shouldn't make any difference.

If there's nothing obviously wrong from my list above then you'll just have to contact 48 support for advice.

Sorry I can't offer any other help/advice...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.