cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pay membership my card

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, I cannot pay my membership by card. I was told to wait 24 hours because i have blocked my card and i waited even more than that but it still wont work. It says "Your payment has not been accepted due to security limitations. Please check our Help Section for more information". And when i click on "Help Section" it says "You do not have access to this topic. You do not have access to this page. Please contact the account owner of this Zendesk for further help. My email is *********

Edit // personal details removed. -Marion

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If the normal online form access to support does not work:

How to get help

then you can email support here:

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If the normal online form access to support does not work:

How to get help

then you can email support here:

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks for replying. I emailed support.

Anon
Not applicable
I am having the exact same problem good to see in not the only one! If you find out how to fix it could you comment under this, thanks!

You should probably log a support query to get 48 to look into it for you.

Even if others get sorted your own case probably needs specific attention by support.

I posted the details of how to contact support above.

Hope this helps.

How do I get a call from an agent

You have to contact them.

They won't call you.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

If it's in relation to your other recent post yesterday then see my reply here:

BTW - you're replying to an almost decade old thread which seems odd.

Anon
Not applicable
Support had a look at my account and said that i have blocked my card for the next 30 days because of several attempts of top ups.

When the card is declining it's best not to keep trying as their security system will kick in and decline any other attempt.

You'll be able to top up with a card after the 30 days have expired.

If you can't wait that long, you can always top up with a 48 voucher from a Payzone or Omnivend shop for this month.