cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After porting new membership but 0 minutes and 0 internet

Anon
Not applicable
After paying for new membership it goes to next month in advance but present remains same and choosing way out buy adding credit to addons for calls it still remains same doesnot works.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi ezu

Your present membership runs to the date and time listed on your my 48 page... Even though you've bought new membership - this remains until 2359 hrs on the date of your current memberships expiry, and at 0000 hrs the new one kicks in.

So what you see is correct.

You mention adding credit to your balance, you can only purchase EU add-ons to use for travelling outside of Ireland/Abroad.

If your internet has ran out - you can buy 1G internet for €3

If you want to have credit to make calls until your new membership kicks in - simply add whatever amount you wish into your balance & this will keep you functional.

I hope this helps.

🙂

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi ezu

Your present membership runs to the date and time listed on your my 48 page... Even though you've bought new membership - this remains until 2359 hrs on the date of your current memberships expiry, and at 0000 hrs the new one kicks in.

So what you see is correct.

You mention adding credit to your balance, you can only purchase EU add-ons to use for travelling outside of Ireland/Abroad.

If your internet has ran out - you can buy 1G internet for €3

If you want to have credit to make calls until your new membership kicks in - simply add whatever amount you wish into your balance & this will keep you functional.

I hope this helps.

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
I ported today first of all how i got first membership second thing i have call addons topedup still i cant make calls

Anon
Not applicable
And that means till 9th i cant make any calls and any texts thats not done .... I have my account filled with money but i cant make calls
Help me its important

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi ezu

Ensure you have data roaming enabled!

To clarify you have added money to your balance, but not purchased membership?

Nothing works on 48 unless you have active membership.

If you have not purchased membership - Go to your 'My 48' page and select a membership that is suitable for you by using the money in your balance.

After which everything will be operational.

Post back if this is the case...?

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
Membership is active but only with 60 minutes call and 0 internet and it will expire on 9/1/2014
Second membership will start on 10/2/2014
I told u i ported my number in the afternoon so how come i got membership with 0 calls and 0 internet and when i added money to my present to overcome problem its still same i cant make calls

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

You need to understand while you know what is happening on your account, i dont - only through your explanation of your issues can i assist you.

I asked questions to gain further infomation as your previous answers did not enlighten me enough to give you answers or help.

Instead log a support request by clicking on my link.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
Go on facebook page and see the picture i have uploaded you will het to know the problem

Hi

Best option is, (if you have not done already) log a ticket for support.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

🙂