cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline minutes

walsher01
Newcomer
Hi
Are landline minutes included in the new membership packages? No mention of them just the 300 mobile minutes
Thanks
14 REPLIES 14

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I can't see it clarified anywhere but I assumed that it meant 300 minutes total for any national landline or mobile calls (and also some "special" numbers that are treated as regular landlines)?

Might need clarification from 48 support though...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Ah - it IS clarified here (but the terms and conditions elsewhere on the site seem to have not yet been updated to cover the new memberships):

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/All-About-Memberships-and-Payments/ta-p/53105

New Memberships  

• Each new membership includes:
  • 300 Minutes (mobile & landline)
  • Unlimited Texts (any network)
  • 4G
  • We offer a 20GB membership and a 40GB membership.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

walsher01
Newcomer
Thanks a million for clarifying. 👍

maevelyons15
Newcomer
I just moved from the GUIDO - and moved to the 20 GB One . I regularly use LANDLINE CALLS ?? Is there any on my new membership ?

Also , what is Flexi data and can I change some unused to LANDLINE CALLS MAYBE ?

Is the guido gone ?

Please advice .

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
The 300 minutes bundled with the new memberships cover national mobile AND landline calls.
See my post above.

Flexi data means that you can trade some of your data for additional minutes.
It's explained here.

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/Flexi-Data/ta-p/53114

As far as I know legacy plans such as Guido and Don remain available to existing customers but the new plans look like better value to be to me honest.

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @maevelyons15?

galwayed
Visitor
Why can't l buy minutes add on today? 7/5/2020

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What happens when you try?
At what point does it fail?
Any error message(s)?
If you're on one of the new membership you should be able to swap data for call minutes.
You might need to contact 48 support about this.

Hope this helps.

Any update @galwayed ?