cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the customer care number?

kcp2003
Newcomer

what is the number for 48 customer care? Or what number can I speak to someone about my account?

27 REPLIES 27

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you configure your internet settings?

https://community.48.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493/highlig...
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

RekawtT8600
Newcomer
Please I need help I can get message from my bank I can't please could you help me I need telephone number for customer service I want to talk to them

@RekawtT8600 wrote:
Please I need help I can get message from my bank I can't please could you help me I need telephone number for customer service I want to talk to them

See here

https://48.ie/legal/code-of-practice

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi there,

I had this issue, with my bank Permanent TSB.

I had to contact their CS, multiple times for them to change something as the text they send, ''is a premium text'' which needs to be paid for(I think?)

I think the Bank CS agent, changed it on their end, so that they paid for it, then it worked?

I know this is an old post, but hopefully this information might help someone!

Kind Regards.

@chrisb69 wrote:

Hi there,

I had this issue, with my bank Permanent TSB.

I had to contact their CS, multiple times for them to change something as the text they send, ''is a premium text'' which needs to be paid for(I think?)

I think the Bank CS agent, changed it on their end, so that they paid for it, then it worked?

I know this is an old post, but hopefully this information might help someone!

Kind Regards.

48 don't support the SENDING of premium SMS messages to 5xxxx numbers. Banks do not use premium SMS messages to send info to customers. Sounds like somebody gave you an inaccurate explanation of what the issue and solution were in your case?

At it happens, I bank with PTSB and never had any problems with receiving texts from them (e.g. info, two factor authentication security codes etc.) on 48.

EdwinaC3907
Newcomer
I’m not sure of to start a new thread here but I just wanted to warn everyone about this. I lost my phone and I have requested a new sim, I can’t access any apps or anything my phone until new sim arrives, which will take from 5-7 working days. So if this happens to you and you are with this company you will be without a phone for 7 days. Eheeeas if you are with another company you can go and get sim immediately. This is so inconvenient and customer care has been zero help, refusing to let me know of dispatch date, tracking for sim or anything. I strongly devise to move from this network as it is really not worth the inconvenience or hassle.

@EdwinaC3907 wrote:
I’m not sure of to start a new thread here but I just wanted to warn everyone about this. I lost my phone and I have requested a new sim, I can’t access any apps or anything my phone until new sim arrives, which will take from 5-7 working days. So if this happens to you and you are with this company you will be without a phone for 7 days. Eheeeas if you are with another company you can go and get sim immediately. This is so inconvenient and customer care has been zero help, refusing to let me know of dispatch date, tracking for sim or anything. I strongly devise to move from this network as it is really not worth the inconvenience or hassle.

Or, alternatively, get a second free SIM and set it by in case this happens. If/when it does then you can contact 48 support and get them to enable the storage SIM as a replacement for the lost one.

EdwinaC3907
Newcomer
I strongly doubt it would be that straight forward to be honest, they have been nothing less than terrible to deal with. With other companies at least you physically go into the shop and get a new SIM card and transfer data over there and then. Seven work in g days is crazy in my opinion. Without important banking apps, contacts, communication apps etc

AndreaH8343
Newcomer
Halfway through my dealing with an agent, I lose connection and am left hanging. This means that I cannot resolve e the issue. How about a phone number for a supposed phone network. This is very frustrating.

AndreaH8343
Newcomer
Is there an email? My chat has been frozen on 3 separate occasions now.