Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help

I’ve accidentally bought the guido instead of my usual don and when I bought the don when I realized my mistake it says it won’t activate until next month, anyway I can have my guido refunded or even my don activated now?

Where is my credit

Hi,I paid €10 yesterday in 'adscribbled credit' but my phone has no credit and it was taken from my bank.Would you know where it has gone?ThanksPaul

Top up

I’m after topping up and haven’t used it went to make call and it’s saying I have no minutes left and need to top up eent to do that again but it’s after taking the 10 from my balance the first time can someone help me please

Membership

Why is taking so long to activate my phone

fahy by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Number moving for too long

I recently moved my number from Vodafone and Vodafone verified it but when I go onto the 48 site a day after it says its still moving. I was able to receive calls and messages but was never able to call back because I hadn't a membership, when I trie...

lukas_ by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Forgot username and password

HiyaPerhaps someone can offer guidance. My friend has forgotten her username and her password. She's out of credit and can't add any. Any ideas?

Membership

Travelling to the USA shortly and wonder what’s the best package for calls and data while abroad. Thanks